- Ensures that all unsettled and aging accounts are properly provided based on policies and guidelines, that its financial impact is accurately reported and supported.
- Reviewed / Prepare Unsettle report daily basis to improve revenue recongization and follow up to cross function to solve unsettle issue .
- Investigations the source of unsettle shipments and resolving in timely manner.
- Double checking the pricing to avoid the unexpected cost.
- Ensure that collection from cash customers/drivers comply with company policy on daily basis.
- Make sure cash deposit to bank by cashier daily basis and controlling and well recording in system
- Accuracy of recording sales volume and cash to individual customers/drivers in system by team members (both cashiers/settlement officers).
Well control on documents for audit purpose
- Customer and Driver Accounts / banking control
- Cash Customer / Driver accounts are confirmed and reconciled daily.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from Sales, Commercial, Logistics.
- Reviews and ensures bank reconciliation for collections on cash sales customers and drivers on daily and peroridically.
Daily reconciliation process between CCPBM and Third party collection team.
- SAP related training/ trouble shooting:
- SD module related issue from all user of settlement team.
- Both system and user / process issue related to settlement.
- Training SAP SD - Settlement to all end users
Work with Dataflo and IT team to solve all SAP related issue (Order to Cash) and other related function
- Compliance / Reporting
- Reports and highlights financially critical and unstable outlets to immediate supervisor and Financial Controller
- To prepare and check Month end usettle report for revenue recognizing.
- To prepare actual volume / NSR mothly basis
- To achieve by delivering the reports to meet the report deadline in time with the approciate standards & guidelines.
- Any other related report which concern with settlement team.
Back to Top
+ READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION