- Cold Calling Verified Prospect Lists
- Appointment Setting
- Hosting Introduction Calls & Online Presentations
- Qualifying Prospects
- Scheduling Follow Up Calls with Sales Team
AppVault is looking for a Sales Associate to act as the liaison between our Marketing & Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you must actively communicate with HR (Human Resources) leaders. You will need to use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you successfully transition the opportunity with the sales team.
If you are self-motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we would like to meet you. As a Sales Associate, your role will help boost sales opportunities and contribute to our long-term business growth. Below is a summary of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Proactively Seek New Business Opportunities
- Research and Qualify Companies as Potential Sales Opportunities
- Contact Potential Clients Through Cold Calls and Emails
- Deliver Targeted Messaging Specific to AppVault’s Suite of Recruitment Technology
- Presenting Our Company with Targeted Product Messaging to Potential Clients
- Build Long-Term Trusting Relationships with Clients
- Set Up Meetings or Calls Between Qualified Prospects and Sales Team
- Report to the Sales Team on Weekly Performance
- Stay Up to Date with New Products/Services and New Pricing/Payment Plans
- Excellent Phone, Writing, and Listening Skills
- Knowledge of Business Processes and Organizational Structures
- Hands-On Experience with Multiple Sales Techniques
- Experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Software
- Familiarity with Power Point and MS Excel
- Understanding of Sales Performance Metrics
- Interest in Recruitment Marketing Technology
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Relevant Field
- At Least 6 Months or Similar Experience Reaching or Exceeding Scheduling Activity Goals/Quotas
- Familiarity with Recruitment Marketing Technology
- Basic understanding of Talent Acquisition and general Recruitment process.
AppVault is a recruitment marketing technology and media services company. Our mission is to help companies hire more efficiently and effectively by humanizing the candidate experience.
- Reach Your Target Audience
- Connect & Nurture Relationships
- Hire The Best Employees