As a Junior Product Owner and Business Analyst role, you will support the development and prioritization of product backlogs that represent our customers’ needs, product goals, while collaboratively working with cross-functional teams to plan and manage product releases.
In this role, you will enjoy creative team collaboration, and experience your direct impact on our digital recruiting products helping our clients attract, reach, and hire talented employees.
This individual should be a self-starter, conscientious, naturally curious, and eager to improve their craft. There will be a lot of opportunities for growth and increased responsibility as this individual becomes acquainted with the work and demonstrates performance.
To be successful, you’ll need an understanding of:
- Agile Frameworks, Tools, and Methods
- Business Strategy and Analysis
- Project and Product Management
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Work with Product Management and senior management to shape Product Roadmaps and conceptualize new requirements.
- Work with internal and external to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Collaborate with UI/UX team to develop information/interaction architecture, user flows, wireframes, and visual design comps
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams in multiple international time zones to deliver on a common goal.
- Management of stakeholders and their expectations.
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities and other new trends.
- 1 year experience as Product Owner, or Manager and 1 year of Business Analytics
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience gathering requirements, writing user stories, and working closely with a development team.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Active listening and attention to details.
Back to Top