Back to Top
Responsible for supervising and assist with necessary production testing to ensure that the highest quality standards are maintained for products to be released to the warehouse.
- Line sanitation and Documentation (Proportioner, Filler, and Bottle Washer).
- GV Pressure Gauge/Density Meter/Thermometers Calibration and documentation.
- Syrup release procedure and Proportioner operation.
- Bottle inspector’s evaluation and validation.
- Collection and labelling of Shelf life samples.
- Take feedback from Shelf life samples and market samples analyst and take actions if required.
- Glass fragment control program, Ozone monitoring, Temperature monitoring and validation and documentation (related of area of operation).
- Finished product release as per the procedure and follow the requirements.
- Line sanitation as per specification and its documentation.
- Maintenance of GHP and GMP practices in line operation.
- Minimum Education: B. Tech/M. Sc.- Food Tech/Food Science/Biotech
- Minimum Work Experience: 3-4 years of relevant experience in Beverage/Food industry
- Equipment Management- Competent
- System Compliance- Competent
- Food Safety & GMP Requirements- Competent
- Environment process design and compliance-
- Competent Quality Process Compliance: WTP & ETP, Sugar Process- Competent
- Container preparation, filling & proportioning & QA tests- Competent
- Quality Process Compliance- CIP & COP Process- Mastery
- Quality Process Compliance- Product release (Taste test)- Competent
+ READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION