Position Purpose / Context
Achieve the daily and monthly sales targets by ensuring complete and proper coverage of the allocated area
- Ensure that all outlets are visited in the correct sequence
- Follow the planned call in each outlet
- Make sure that outlets are well stocked with all our brands and packages.
- Determine the amount of cases required for next day’s first loading and order the load accordingly
- Maintain a good relationship with the customers at all times.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- You will develop sales and distribution in liaison with the Sales Supervisor.
- Vertically identifying and establishing business relationships with new clients
- Horizontally by introducing the full range of the products to existing clients
- Submit a daily activity report to the Supervisor detailing the competitors’ activities
- complete the route cards & invoices
- fill out ALL settlement sheets
- collect and file any other required documents.
- Ensure shortages and collections are settled with the Accounts Department
- Ensure cash sales are deposited with the Cashier at the end of the day
- Reflect high standards of performance in implementing the trade promotions and marketing activities that relate to the routes and customers
- Merchandise the products in the coolers and displays, utilize the Point of Sales (P.O.S.) materials, check the expiry dates in all outlets and rotate stocks whenever required.
- Lead the team of Helpers through constant training and merchandising.
- Ensure proper care and maintenance of Company coolers and report faulty equipment to the Sales Supervisor for remedial action.
You will Drive the Company Vehicle with extreme care and maintain a strict code of traffic discipline. You must follow safety requirements and daily check the vehicle fluid levels. It is important and you also follow the Company policy with regards to the maintenance and servicing of trucks (which shall not be used for private or personal use).
Coca-Cola Behaviour & ExpectationBack to Top
- Act like an Owner
- Drive Innovation
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Inspire Others
- Develop Self and Others
+ READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION